As a Mom you probably have and WOW…… (sigh) it can be overwhelming.
There aren’t two choices; there are twelve and that’s just bottles. Did you ever imagine? Of course not!! Let me help.
It’s an overwhelming task with .00000 hours sleep and a crying baby in the cart. Never fear, I am going to cut through the choices and tell you the best baby bottles.
I would love to share more of the art of being mommy, lets stay connected.
I know you are working hard to establish your new normal, oh and feed that beautiful bundle of joy every 2-4 hours. If you can’t breast feed your infant or are supplementing with a bottle, you probably visited many stores and did lots of research (maybe that’s how you landed here).
We tried quite a few, we liked these brands:
- Dr. Browns-This one is our first choice. The vent system has a paced flow. It helped a lot for our little one with reflux. We also really liked the glass bottle option. drbrownsbottlesrock
- Tips-We used newborn nipples because of the reflux until he was 3 months old. So remember your baby is unique follow his or her lead (smile).
Other good brands that we tried:
- Playtex-Our second choice, multiple nipple choices which is great because babies aren’t all the same and can change preferences over time but we were looking for glass specifically.
- MAM-This is a good brand and solid choice.
- NUK-This is a good brand and solid choice.
MAM-Our little sunshine loves MAM pacifiers. He is almost 4 mos and still wants the preemie pacifiers version even though he is a big boy. http://bit.ly/MAMpacifiers
Even though our boy is soothed best by MAM, there is always the place for a WubbaNub. We have several and they are great for major melt downs especially in the car (this is a must have, trust me).
Other good pacifier brands that we tried:
Make it an amazing day!
Smile and Wave:)
I would love to share more of the art of being mommy, let’s stay connected.