If you thought the days of resume writing were over because of lets say, changes in technology or maybe even since nobody prints paper anymore, you were mistaken.
I have been reviewing resumes for 15+years and though they are all electronic, the quality of the content that they communicate is still as important now as it was when I started my career.
5 Tips to Resume Writing that will Help You Get the Interview
1. Spelling, spelling, spelling, please my friends, please use spell check & also have someone else review as a second set of eyes for typos
2. Include a concise career objective, professional summary or highlights, not both
3. Use action verbs and no more than 5 bullets per position
4. Include additional skills, awards and training information under your career experience
5. Keep it to 1 page but if you have a long professional career, no more than 2 pages max
be inspired, be empowered, be BOLD
Make it an amazing day!