Successful goal setting involves structure, planning and scheduling. Effective goal setting is a critical key to success.
First (write this down), goals that don’t get written down, don’t get done.
Here are 5 more tips for goal setting success.
- When you write down your goals, use powerful words
- Review goals frequently so you don’t lose sight of them
- Make sure you have a way to measure your success
- Put a mechanism in place to hold yourself accountable
- Now that there is a plan, execute it
Bonus-Goal Setting Weekly Review Worksheet
be inspired, be empowered, be BOLD
Make it an amazing day!